CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bila ada byk kerja ...

Bila ada byk kerja and plan musim cuti skolah ni and my proposal has not yet finished, I feel torn. Whether to just agree with my husband's decision or to get the proposal done. I'm writing Literature Review at the moment, however, my pre and post tests are also not completed yet. Intro + Methodology seem to be OK (I guess). I thought I've done with the pre-test but I realised that the one that I did was wrong. I used immediate level in Vocabulary Workshop (Tell Me More) for the pre-test. I only realised that I made the mistake before I presented the paper for ICELT 2009. I don't want to be upset but to set my goal in developing questions for the pre-test for advance plus in Tell Me More Version 7. So, this Monday, I'll be going to UMP and start all over again. Typing the questions to be given as lessons to potential students. Back home, I'll be developing the pre and post tests. I guess I'm always unlucky...

Hopefully with God's permission I'll be able to complete it before the year end. To be exact, I want to submit the proposal to Dr. Jaya in the second week of Dec. Biiznillah.

0 comments: