CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Writing Chapter 5

I started writing Chapter 5 since yesterday. In this chapter, I need to match the finding of my study with previous studies. It was a slow process for me because I need to find findings that can support my finding to all the research questions and hypotheses I have in my study. Moreover, if my finding contradict to previous studies, it therefore requires me to state why such happens. In this chapter, relevant theories need to also be discussed. This is another challenge. One analogy best fit to explain my situation is like I'm walking in the bushes. Slowly and carefully. In the end, I know I need to get out from there...

The spirit of writing needs to be consistent for I need to review Chapter 1-3 after I've done with Chapter 5. For that, I hope that Allah can keep my motivation alive because at the moment they are too many challenges. For the past 2 weeks I didn't send my youngest to the kindy because of ear problem. I send my eldest back and forth to school, wake-up all the kids, iron my husband's attire every morning, take the two kids to bath, then send again the eldest to KAFA. Due to this busy schedule, I remembered that I forgot to lock the door of my house one day. So these days writing was not really comfortable for me. However, I cannot give that as an excuse. Anyway, back to the story about my youngest staying at home, as a consequence of that, I often cook..this leads to another thing- a cooking blog. Errmm..if you're interested to look at the recipes I cooked these days, check this link http://maklangrecipesgalore.blogspot.com/...

0 comments: