CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've completed writing ONE journal article

Yesterday or it was the day before yesterday that I completed writing one journal article. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Him for not because of Him I would still not be able to produce an article. I used research questions 1 until four for the article. And of course, the title of the article was changed to reflect the content of the article.

The other day my friend emailed me about a special issue that is going to be published by an impact factor journal. I think it's a good opportunity if I can write one for it. Its impact factor currently is 0.7 something. I know it is challenging but I need to try.

My next plan of action is to write for a qualitative research article. I like writing interpretive research since I don't have to deal with so many statistical explanations. I am determine to start writing on Monday since today and tomorrow are holidays (weekends). Need break!

0 comments: