CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 11, 2011

I have sent my thesis to a professional editor

Alhamdulillah, I have finished editing my thesis after I received it from my main supervisor. Yesterday, I sent my thesis to a professional editor whom is a native speaker from UK. Previously, I sent the thesis for editing to a local. Yet, my supervisor still commented that the language that I used was not very proficient. So, I think it is rather good if I can have a native speaker whom is able to edit my thesis this time around.

I was told by my friend; who was formerly a postgraduate std. in Univ of Lancaster, that his supervisor liked the way this fellow edited her thesis. My memo was replied promptly when I asked him the deadline for editing and proofing my thesis. Alhamdullillah, he'll be able to complete doing the tasks within 2 weeks. Here's his charges.

"I charge £8 per 1,000 words, but there are large discounts for theses and dissertations over 5,000 words. A 15,000 word dissertation, for example, would be just £72"

0 comments: