CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

26.3.2012

That's the date for my viva. It'll be at 9am. I couldn't tell how I feel at the moment. So nervous. I hope things will be alright on that day. One of my supervisory committe members asked me to look at threats to internal validity. He also asked me to read the thesis for twice and practice the presentation infront of my collegues. InshaAllah, will be able to do it with few friends tomorrow since there were not many around last week.

Ya Rabb... ease me in the exam. Hope that I will be able to be fluent in giving my presentation and able to provide answers which satisfy the examiners. Not to mention, they will also be confident with my answers.

Reading notes as suggested to be prepared by Rowena in her book. However, will be postponing this reading task since at 4pm I have class...4-6pm class. Still feeling nervous but always remind myself no matter what happens Allah knows best and He'll always be by my side..

After practicing with friends..

I did few few practice with my colleagues. They made some comments. There was a question my friend asked... and she said I was repeating the same thing. So, I gave it another try in answering the question. After that she told me you supposedly you should not use this word, bla bla bla..you should be using other words..again bla bla bla. But one thing for sure I learnt from the presentations was that I need to make things clear of what I mean. Another colleague told me, you present as if we don't know anything. Is that true? In this situation, it was the first time they listened to my presentation. Yet, the panel of examiners have already gone through the thesis. Nevertheless, she had a point there. I need to clarify things.. make it clear to the examiners what I did, wrote...

0 comments: