CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2012

I have submitted my correction

It was a gruelling process (ding dong...) of submitting the correction. One person says this and the other person says that. In the end, I'm the one who become the victim of the process. The story goes like this. I asked my friend how to go about submitting the correction. She said I need to see the internal examiners and then go to the Chairperson. This is the common procedure she told me in the university. I also consulted one of the students of my main supervisor regarding this (he's is my main supervisor's favourite student/ teacher's pet). He told me the same. So, I went to see both of my internal examiners. I made an appointment with them. They both agreed on the time scheduled. But, when I see both of them they said I'm supposed to get my main supervisor's signature first before meeting them. While I was ordered the opposite from my supervisor in his email after I went to see the internal examiners. Back to when I met the internal examiners, both of them refused to sign the form and discuss the correction I made... It's like a clock ticking "ding dong"...I go here and there asking for their signatures. To shorten the story, my main supervisor asked me to leave the thesis and the list of correction I made in his office since he will be going to UK. That would be a week.... then only he said he will read. Worst come to worst, I think I need to apply for another month of extension just for the sake of collecting their signatures and discuss the corrections I made. I hope things would not get much worst anymore.

0 comments: