CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2012

Waiting for Senate Meeting's result

The meeting was held yesterday 13 September 2012. Before that I called the Graduate School Office (GSO) for many times just to confirm that my name would be in the list for the coming Senate Meeting... I had 2 friends who were not really fortunate when the GSO missed their names for the Senate Meeting. As for today, when I call the GSO, the person at the counter told me that I need to wait for an email letting me know whether or not my doctorare condidature is apporoved or otherwise. Since next Monday; 16 September is Malaysia Day I will check my email again next week. I really hope that the Senate members approved my candidature..then I will be thinking of binding the thesis with hardcover...and finally I hope I can be convocated this 23 October 2012. Please pray for me ;-)

0 comments: