CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back to square one

I'm done writing Chapter 5. I guess I've described what I need to describe in the chapter. In the chapter, I guessed I've justified the findings of my study that I described in Chapter 4. Also, I relate them (findings) with that of findings from previous studies. It was a challenging task and required critical analysis to write one sentence to another. Now, I'm back to square one. In other words, at this stage, I need to check back all the chapters I wrote last time. First, I need to check Literature Review because I know there are so many things/ points to be edited. More importantly this chapter is not only about summarising but I also need to do "some critical assessment of material". Another "adventure" (***!!???) is in the making (*-*)

0 comments: