CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Applying for extension

I guess I need to apply for extension for at least four months. Yet, I'm not sure whether or not I can wait only for viva after that four months have completed. Anyway, it's better to apply rather than not. One of my friends who is studying in the same university and faculty with me applied, but hers was rejected. The reason being she is doing her phd in the local university. I think she was not lucky. Pity also that she haven't presented her proposal yet. As she is a very tough woman, she receives the news calmly and tell me that it is all her fault of not being able to present her proposal before she will be reporting for duty.

I'm not sure of my luck though some of my other friends told me it will be a waste-less effort to try for something you sure you'll not be able to get. However, I believe, if you don't try, you never know. For whatever thing that will come, if I am not destined for extension, there sure be other ways that I can graduate. For the thing that I start, I have to make it to a point where I can say, "I'm done now!"..with careful planning and strategies, I know I'll get there. Above all, God knows when that time is for me.

0 comments: