CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Actual study started

Last week I started collecting data for my actual study. Thus far, everything is under control, although I couldn't deny problems occured. Students attendance so far is great. I thank all of them for coming and participating in the study. Activity sheets and slides were all ready for the previous class. However, I still need to add few other things for next week class. I pray to Allah that the process of collecting the data is smooth for me in the sense that I can handle whatever circumstances that come into ways. Back at home, Hakim is having fever. Therefore, I couldn't spend extra time in the university photocopying or printing today. I hope I can also key in students' attendace as well as marks for the pretest. Of course need to do post-mortem of the first lesson. Just to make sure that I can improve things in the future.

0 comments: